Welcome, Visitor Number

Translate

6 December 2015

Post 323: A BIT OF FUN: BARBERSHOP MEETS TRADITIONAL JAZZ

When Barbershop meets Traditional Jazz: here's a possible programme. Can you think of any more ?

I Wish I Could Shampoo Like My Sister Kate
Just a Closer Shave
When You Wore a Toupee
My Old Kentucky Comb
Bye Bye Black Beard
Somebody Stole My Curl
Wig Shall Not Be Moved
Joe Avery's HairPiece
Some Day You'll Be Baldy
Razors of Picardy
Whiskering
There's Soap Soap in Your Eyes
When You and I Were Young, Goatee
Moustache's Gone, Goodbye
Moonlight and Razors
Stubble in Mind
My Little Gel
You Always Cut The One You Shave
Is It True What They Say About Trichology?

================
Response -- from Barrie Marshall

How Come You Shave Me Like You Do Do Do
It's Only A Paper Towel
Old Barber's Chair's Got Me
Soap Gets In Your Eyes
The Haircut With The Fringe On Top
Ain't Ever Shavin'
Shaven  Face
Mack The Razor
Begin The Shaving
Bye Bye Beard
Heat Shave